Sunday, January 5, 2014

^Three Kings Day^

^^Santa Claus may have gone back to the North Pole to rest, but it doesn’t mean the gift-giving (and receiving) is over at least not for the thousands of children in Latin America and Spain anxiously awaiting Monday's "El Dia de Reyes" celebration.In my country we don't celebrate "El Dia de Reyes" but since I am living in a multicultural country,I do find my self enjoying "El Dia de Reyes"we do have a lot of Mexican friends and oh my this day is one of my favorites especially eating this bread call Rosca de Reyes.Since it is a especial day I will be wearing this pretty sweater with little golden crowns on it and we can't forget the little ones  so we will keep them busy making this adorable mini crowns..."Feliz Dia de Reyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment