Thursday, March 29, 2012

Joie love

  • Hello there,I was doing my spring cleaning when i found my first(and only one) joie top,let me tell you the history behind this precious top,I never hear or read about Joie,since one day,when I was doing what I do best Thrifting,in the search for something new for my wardrobe when I came across this beautiful black top,it was in perfect condition like new and for my surprise it has the tags attached to it with a big number on it that read $198.00.....I was like omg this is my lucky day,I pay only 14.99 for it,after scoring my precious find,I came home and I search for Joie in the internet and I was falling in love seeing every piece from their collection...that  is how I meet and felt in love with Joie...Here are some pieces that are currently in their website..= )

No comments:

Post a Comment